Saturday 11 January 2014

Here's Looking At You



Here's Looking At You is something I picked off the shelf as I liked the cover. Doesn't take much to impress me...

It surrounds the life of Anna, a history geek with a lot to offer. Unlucky in love Anna is followed throughout the book on disastrous internet dates, making her kind of give up on finding 'the one.' Anna's life seems slow paced, revolving around research and history. This is until a school reunion she's been dreading turns her steady life in to a whirlwind. Watching her younger sister plan a wedding the readers are left hoping if Anna will ever be lucky in love. 

The story follows her journey from being the geeky, ugly and over weight Italian.  Who's school life was filled with bullies and torment to becoming a successful and hot professor. 

The whole book had me thinking I had guessed the storyline. Thinking oh I know what's going to happen bla bla bla. But with twists and turns along the way this book is hard to leave alone. 

Will Anna find her man or will she end up being an old nutty professor?

You'll have to read to find out. 


:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment