Friday 27 December 2013

Festive nails




This Feastive season I decided to try something a bit special. This OPI Liquid Sand nail varnish is so Christmasy I wouldn't be surprised if Mrs Claus herself was spotted in it. This textured varnish is eye catching, sparkly and looks fantastic with a Christmas jumper. So as you can see I had high hopes for one of my fav brands. On the bottle it says use a base coat and two coats of the liquid sand. The final results looked great but I was surprised how quick it started to chip. With a nail varnish of this standard I wouldn't of expected to reapply the next day. The overall effect was good and I was generally pleased with how it looked I would just want it to last abit longer. 

Result of two days wear:


1 comment:

  1. This is such a gorgeous colour it's such a shame the wear time doesn't do it justice. I've picked up a few of the miniatures to try the texture out so hopefully they wear a little longer! xx

    ReplyDelete