Tuesday 31 December 2013

Christmas Yankee Candle


 

So this Christmas I received my first ever Yankee Candle. This is a brand I've been wanting to treat myself too for ages now, but in the past the price has held me back. I also was given the shade to the candle, this is something which I think makes it a great gift. It's something a little different, at the moment there are so many candle companies on the market, I really think it makes it stand out. 

This candle is one of the smaller sizes and this is not reflected through how powerful the scent is. The smell is strong but not over powering and really lasts with in a room. The candle I was given is Clean Cotton, which I love and is one of my favourite smells. 

Overall the smell and look of this candle is great but I think what will really prove its worth is how long it will last compared to competitor brands. If it does last a while it will defiantly be something I will treat my self too. 

I have to say this is my fav Christmas present... Let's just hope it lasts.

Xx Faye. 


No comments:

Post a Comment