Friday 27 December 2013

Christmas Tag

I saw this on a fab blog I've been following,for a while nowhttp://beautybloggingbrunette.blogspot.co.uk and I thought even though Christmas is nearly over (even though I'm celebrating for the third time) I would take part. 

1. What's your favourite Christmas movie?
This one is a tough one. It would have to be between The Holiday and Love Actually. Both use all the elements needed in a great RomCom. But I think Love Actually wins as it has a bit more of a British edge to it. 

2. Do you stay in your PJs or get dressed on Christmas Day?

If it was up to me I would stay in my Pjs until Christmas dinner is ready. But dependant where I spend Christmas day, we usually get changed after opening a few presents first thing. 


3. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?

I have never ever ever opens presents on Christmas Eve... I just don't understand people who do. My grandparents would make us stagger out presents so we had presents to open through out the day and not all at once. 

4. Favourite Christmas smell?

Ooo this is a hard one, not something I've ever taken much notice of. I would probly say a real log fire. It's the only time of the year we have one lit. 

5. What is your favourite Christmas song?

The Pouges - Fairy Tale of New York. A family favourite. 

6. What's your favourite Christmas drink?

I wouldn't say I had a fav festive drink. But you can never go wrong with a good brew. :)

7. Favourite Christmas meal?

Christmas dinner of course. 

8. Wrapping presents - love or loathe?

Loathe. My boyfriend is fantastic at wrapping presents. I would call it more of a skill. 

9. What's your favourite thing about Christmas?

Easy!! Family time!!

10. Christmas tree - real or fake?

Fake as they are much easier to manage. But I love the smell of real Xmas trees. 

11. Homemade cards or shop bought ones?

I wish I had the skills to make cards. But as I don't there all bought I'm afraid. 

12. What do you do on Christmas Eve?

When I was younger I used to go out every Christmas Eve. The rule was as long as we wernt too hungover to eat Xmas dinner it was ok.... Sometimes it was a struggle. 

13. Favourite Christmas memory?

Any Christmas spent with my grandparents in Leicester. 

14. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?

My twin brother loved telling me and my ounget cousin. 

15. Snow - love it or hate it?

I love how it looks but I hate to have to deal with it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment